atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.postscriptbarcode[postscriptbarcode] Re: GTIN-13 embed...
FromSent OnAttachments
Terry BurtonFeb 13, 2009 4:25 pm.eps, .eps
Terry BurtonFeb 15, 2009 5:59 pm
Terry BurtonFeb 17, 2009 10:34 am
Terry BurtonFeb 19, 2009 8:52 am
Subject:[postscriptbarcode] Re: GTIN-13 embed fonts
From:Terry Burton (te@terryburton.co.uk)
Date:Feb 17, 2009 10:34:55 am
List:com.googlegroups.postscriptbarcode

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Emanuel [ REDACTED ] wrote:

Now that everything is compiled on my Leopard Server I can convert your gtin.eps without any problems to whatever I want. That works as long as I store the gtin.eps locally and execute 'convert' within my shell. Actually I still prefer not to store any files on the server. Furher I realised that with the pecl class imagick everything is working faster than by passing to the shell.

May I ask you something, and maybe you could help:

- I put your postscript code into a var $img - then this is what I try to do: $eps=new imagick(); $eps->readImageBlob($img); $eps->setImageFormat("png"); header('Content-type: image/png'); echo($eps);

I get the error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'Postscript delegate failed `/var/tmp/magick-rGzH3VNg': No such file or directory...

Using readImage(path to a pixel file) is working. But using readImageBlob(path to a local gtin.eps) gives the same error.

Emanuel,

Could it be that you are missing a showpage operator from the end of your PostScript input?

See http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11989

Seems like a temp file is missing in /var/tmp. With the delegates.xml file I'm not quite clear? The same error appears with passthru("convert ".$img." -thumbnail .... JPG:-"). What's the difference in doing from php and running manually in the shell (there it's working!)?

A shell can provide quite a lot of context that a process can use, so without digging deeper it is difficult to say what is causing this problem.

Hope this helps,

Terry

"postscriptbarcode" group; see http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/