atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.liftwebRe: Lift without maven
FromSent OnAttachments
Jorge OrtizApr 17, 2008 11:33 am
Tim PerrettApr 17, 2008 11:54 am
Daniel GreenApr 17, 2008 12:22 pm
etorreborreApr 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Viktor KlangApr 18, 2008 4:25 am
etorreborreApr 18, 2008 6:00 am
Tim PerrettApr 18, 2008 7:54 am
David PollakApr 18, 2008 8:54 am
Subject:Re: Lift without maven
From:Tim Perrett (he.@timperrett.com)
Date:Apr 17, 2008 11:54:05 am
List:com.googlegroups.liftweb

I was skeptical of Maven at first, but since then I've changed my mind. I urge you to give Maven a try, DavidB has set it up such that it's really very painless.

+1.... I too wasnt sure about maven to begin with (having come from an ANT background) but the conclusion is that it freaking rocks! David B has done some sterling work and it really is a pleasure to work with compared to ANT. So much so im moving my other ANT based projects over to maven. Converted 100%!