atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.bluecove-users[BlueCove-users] Re: TOSHIBA Bluetoot...
FromSent OnAttachments
D2002Jan 26, 2009 1:38 am
D2002Jan 26, 2009 8:02 am
Vlad SkarzhevskyyJan 26, 2009 8:15 am
Subject:[BlueCove-users] Re: TOSHIBA Bluetooth stack support
From:D2002 (oduy@systra.com)
Date:Jan 26, 2009 8:02:07 am
List:com.googlegroups.bluecove-users

A little more digging out!!!

I forced the use of the TOSHIBA stack (under bluecove 2.1.0) but unfortunatly it raised the following error BlueCoveImpl.setConfigProperty("bluecove.stack",stack);

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackToshiba.getLibraryVersion()I at com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackToshiba.getLibraryVersion(Native Method) at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStack(BlueCoveImpl.java: 450) at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.access$500(BlueCoveImpl.java:65) at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl$1.run(BlueCoveImpl.java:1020) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStackPrivileged (BlueCoveImpl.java:1018) at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.getBluetoothStack (BlueCoveImpl.java:1011) at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDeviceInstance (LocalDevice.java:75) at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDevice(LocalDevice.java:95) at com.d2002.bluetooth.InstanceManager.BTStackTest (InstanceManager.java:93) at com.d2002.bluetooth.InstanceManager.main(InstanceManager.java:51)

After scanning the bluecove.dll I discovered that the Java_com_intel_bluetooth_BluetoothStackToshiba_getLibraryVersion is not in the DLL It seems that BluetoothStackToshiba has been excluded from default build. Is there a build including the TOASHIBA stack

Thanks

Clould anyone tell me if Bluecove is supporting the TOSHIBA Bluetooth stack for Window XP/Vista? I'm using bluecove 2.0.3 but it is not working. Is it supported by version 2.1.0? If not has the development team planned to add this support?

Thanks