atom feed56 messages in [Bf-committers] Collada importer/...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sergey SharybinJan 4, 2012 11:57 am
Nathan LetworyJan 4, 2012 12:12 pm
Tobias KummerJan 4, 2012 6:45 pm
Domino MaramaJan 5, 2012 3:51 am
Domino MaramaJan 5, 2012 2:54 pm
Campbell BartonJan 6, 2012 4:07 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 6, 2012 12:20 pm
Francesco ZoffoliJan 6, 2012 4:03 pm
Morten MikkelsenJan 6, 2012 5:34 pm
Przemyslaw GolabJan 7, 2012 12:40 am
Ton RoosendaalJan 7, 2012 3:30 am
skotiJan 7, 2012 5:03 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 7:06 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 8:29 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 9:07 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 9:23 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 9:46 am
skotiJan 7, 2012 10:15 am
Gaia ClaryJan 7, 2012 10:34 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 11:15 am
Alexandr KuznetsovJan 7, 2012 11:32 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:04 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:06 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:08 pm
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 12:13 pm
Sergey KurdakovJan 7, 2012 12:31 pm
SebastianJan 7, 2012 1:22 pm
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 3:08 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 3:24 pm
Campbell BartonJan 7, 2012 6:44 pm
skotiJan 8, 2012 1:57 am
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 3:30 pm
angj...@gulftel.comJan 8, 2012 4:34 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 7:16 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 9:36 pm
Kalle-Samuli RiihikoskiJan 8, 2012 9:54 pm
Campbell BartonJan 8, 2012 9:56 pm
François T.Jan 9, 2012 12:26 am
Ton RoosendaalJan 9, 2012 2:43 am
SebastianJan 9, 2012 3:09 am
Peter AmstutzJan 9, 2012 5:37 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 5:50 am
Juan LinietskyJan 9, 2012 6:07 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 7:53 am
spatialJan 9, 2012 2:52 pm
Campbell BartonJan 9, 2012 3:37 pm
Ton RoosendaalJan 10, 2012 2:14 am
johannes amorosaJan 10, 2012 3:29 am
8 later messages
Subject:Re: [Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout
From:Juan Linietsky (
Date:Jan 7, 2012 12:06:00 pm

Yeah I'm not sure it's 100% bug-free, but if you look at the source code, it's so simple that such issues are very easy to fix.