atom feed7 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev[NOTICE] CloudStack 4.1.1 release
FromSent OnAttachments
Musayev, IlyaJun 11, 2013 10:01 am
Kelven YangJun 11, 2013 10:18 am
Musayev, IlyaJun 11, 2013 12:34 pm
Chip ChildersJun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Kelven YangJun 12, 2013 2:40 pm
Chip ChildersJun 12, 2013 2:49 pm
Kelven YangJun 12, 2013 3:00 pm
Subject:[NOTICE] CloudStack 4.1.1 release
From:Musayev, Ilya (imus@webmd.net)
Date:Jun 11, 2013 10:01:08 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Just FYI, I'm going to be unavailable from Friday 14 - 21st of June and then
attending CS conference from June 23-25. Prior to 14th of June, I have lots of
deliverables at $dayjob and while I would like to work on ACS side, its
physically not possible for the next 10 days or so.

I've asked Chip to help me with release of ACS 4.1.1 as I will be unavailable
for extended period of time and we wanted to release 4.1.1 sooner.

I anticipate my load to get lighter post all the travel and can focus on ACS RM
work then.

I'll be trolling through JIRA/GIT today to see what can be merged into 4.1. If
you know of an issue that has been resolved and is applicable to 4.1, please
lets us know and if possible, commit.

Thank you Chip for helping,

Regards, ilya