atom feed24 messages in org.kde.kde-core-develRe: Intended organization of KDE Fram...
FromSent OnAttachments
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 3:04 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 3:17 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:14 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 4:26 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:38 pm
Inge WallinJun 6, 2011 11:39 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 12:46 am
Aaron J. SeigoJun 7, 2011 1:21 am
Manuel "Sput" NickschasJun 7, 2011 2:51 am
Andreas PakulatJun 7, 2011 3:39 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 3:41 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 4:20 am
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 10:57 am
MarkJun 8, 2011 11:48 am
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 8, 2011 1:29 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 27, 2011 1:18 pm
Aaron J. SeigoJun 28, 2011 9:27 am
John LaytJun 28, 2011 2:57 pm
Nicolás AlvarezJul 2, 2011 7:31 pm
David JarvieJul 5, 2011 4:18 am
Subject:Re: Intended organization of KDE Frameworks
From:John Layt (john@googlemail.com)
Date:Jun 7, 2011 3:41:29 am
List:org.kde.kde-core-devel

On Tuesday 07 Jun 2011 00:38:58 Kevin Ottens wrote:

Right, however there's also a plan ATM to get the settings between KLocale and QLocale shared. John is working on that right now, so it depends a bit on the outcome, in any cases the situation is likely to improve on that particular point.

I'm drafting an email right now to set out some of my plans, but I'm well aware I need to sit down with Albert at Desktop Summit to discuss how translation fits into all this to make sure we lose none of the features we currently have.

John.