atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-enHELP! "Unable to send test message....
FromSent OnAttachments
Carson199Dec 29, 2006 8:48 am
wár17 §Dec 29, 2006 11:37 am
Carson199Dec 29, 2006 12:09 pm
LMckinDec 29, 2006 12:17 pm
LMckinDec 29, 2006 12:20 pm
Carson199Dec 29, 2006 1:37 pm
Subject:HELP! "Unable to send test message. Please verify E-mail address field"
From:Carson199 ()
Date:Dec 29, 2006 8:48:40 am
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-en

I am trying to sync gmail with Outlook 2002 (i think). I have enabled POP in my Gmail account, I have everything set up the way it is described in the directions, and the POP trouble shooter tells me that everything is set up correctly. But when I test my account settings I get an error message at the "send test email message" that says "Unable to send test message. Please verify E-mail address field". My email address is correct in this field and I don't know what else to do.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!