atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.professional-php[Pro. PHP Dev.] style sheets problem
FromSent OnAttachments
chanduNov 11, 2008 10:34 pm
Tarun... Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.Nov 11, 2008 11:46 pm
D.RuslanNov 16, 2008 8:11 am
Robert GonzalezNov 16, 2008 7:40 pm
Subject:[Pro. PHP Dev.] style sheets problem
From:chandu (chan@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 11, 2008 10:34:49 pm
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

hi frnds, we are a small project.in that we have a module cod snippets.for that snippet displaying is become a problem for me. i don't know how to apply the style sheets for snippets. my requirement is the whatever the code i am displaying in my page( i saved my code in my db.) is like to the code displayed in DREAMVIEWER,like editors. if u guys know the code or pattern please post for me frnds please help me out. thanks in advance, CHANDANA.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ This group is managed and maintained by the development staff at 360 PSG. An
enterprise application development company utilizing open-source technologies
for todays small-to-medium size businesses.

For information or project assistance please visit : http://www.360psg.com

"Professional PHP Developers" group. To post to this group, send email to Prof@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to