atom feed7 messages in org.kde.rekonqRe: [rekonq] About Search Engines And...
FromSent OnAttachments
Furkan ÜzümcüSep 29, 2011 7:15 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 29, 2011 1:16 pm
Furkan ÜzümcüSep 29, 2011 10:26 pm
todd rmeSep 30, 2011 1:38 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 30, 2011 6:16 am
todd rmeSep 30, 2011 6:24 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Subject:Re: [rekonq] About Search Engines And The Way They Are Used
From:Andrea Diamantini (adj@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 30, 2011 2:25:07 pm
List:org.kde.rekonq

On Friday 30 September 2011 15:24:14 todd rme wrote:

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Andrea Diamantini <adj@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday 30 September 2011 10:38:34 todd rme wrote:

Do you mean it automatically adds the search engine for any site you visit? That doesn't seem like a very good solution to me, too many sites have search engines these days.

On the other hand, if you mean you can right-click on a search box and add it to the list of searches, then that would certainly be helpful.

I don't see the need for this as you actually have this in the urlbar.

Really, where?

It just appears there when a site provides a search box you don't have listed in your web shortcuts (ie: it will never appears in google.com)

And how does it deal with sites that have multiple search boxes?

Uhm... sincerely, I don't know. Lionel implemented it, I think.

rekonq project WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org IRC: rekonq@freenode