atom feed13 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] Printing pages as d...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mahomed HusseinMay 5, 2015 9:53 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 5, 2015 9:58 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 7, 2015 3:46 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 7, 2015 4:24 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 7, 2015 4:57 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 7, 2015 5:29 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 8, 2015 2:30 am
vinc...@massol.netMay 10, 2015 3:29 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 14, 2015 8:29 am
Clemens Klein-RobbenhaarMay 15, 2015 4:17 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 15, 2015 4:52 am
Clemens Klein-RobbenhaarMay 15, 2015 6:12 am
Mahomed HusseinMay 15, 2015 7:01 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] Printing pages as displayed
From:vinc...@massol.net (vinc@massol.net)
Date:May 10, 2015 3:29:09 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Thanks for the kind words! You’re now
on http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/References/Testimonials

:)

Thanks -Vincent

On 8 May 2015 at 11:30:18, Mahomed Hussein (maho@custodiandc.com) wrote:

Thanks for this. The power of xwiki and the great job the
developers/contributors have done never ceases to amaze me! I love it :)

Kind regards,

Mahomed

-----Original Message----- From: users [mailto:user@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Ecaterina Moraru
(Valica) Sent: 07 May 2015 13:29 To: XWiki Users Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Printing pages as displayed

Except print.css another way of 'printing' XWiki pages would be to customize the PDF export, but this step is more complicated (you need to do modifications to pdf templates, XHTML2FO XSL and FOP XSL transformations, etc.), see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration#HCustomizingthePDFexportLook26Feel

Depends on what you need to do. Have fun, Caty