atom feed1 message in[sonar-dev] [ANN] Release Candidate o...
FromSent OnAttachments
Simon BrandhofSep 19, 2011 2:29 am
Subject:[sonar-dev] [ANN] Release Candidate of Sonar 2.11
From:Simon Brandhof (
Date:Sep 19, 2011 2:29:42 am

We have the release candidate build for Sonar 2.11 ready now. Please help us test this version and report any problems that you find. There are great new features :

- New timeline widgets (screenshot<> ) - Cross project duplications. It is currently limited to Java projects, other languages will be supported in next versions - New library, named Sonar CPD, to detect duplications in Java projects. It consumes less memory than PMD CPD and in most cases less time. - New administration page to remove some past analysis

For more information :

- Download : - Release Notes :

Thank you very much for testing and participating in our new development channels.

The Sonar Team