atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.professional-php[Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: how to detect bro...
FromSent OnAttachments
chanduNov 17, 2008 4:23 am
Flávio SilveiraNov 17, 2008 5:17 am
Robert GonzalezNov 17, 2008 8:59 am
Irwan SetiawanNov 17, 2008 5:33 pm
Matthew NeilsonNov 18, 2008 3:32 am
Subject:[Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: how to detect browser in php
From:Matthew Neilson (matt@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 18, 2008 3:32:26 am
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

More FYI on the subject...

You can also find out some very useful information about the browser calling the page by using the get_browser() function.

Visit here for more info

http://us3.php.net/function.get-browser

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Irwan Setiawan <irwa@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] will return client's user agent

FYI, if you want to be a good web developer, your web page should run properly in all today's popular browsers.

-----Original Message----- From: Prof@googlegroups.com [mailto:Prof@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of chandu Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 8:23 PM To: Professional PHP Developers Subject: [Pro. PHP Dev.] how to detect browser in php

how to detect browser in php?i have a problem.my home page is properly running in ie.but mozilla doesn't suport the page.please help me out. Thanks in advance, Chandana

-- Matthew Neilson (860) 861-1750

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ This group is managed and maintained by the development staff at 360 PSG. An
enterprise application development company utilizing open-source technologies
for todays small-to-medium size businesses.

For information or project assistance please visit : http://www.360psg.com

"Professional PHP Developers" group. To post to this group, send email to Prof@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to