atom feed26 messages in org.apache.myfaces.devRe: [VOTE] jul instead of commons-log...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gerhard PetracekJun 9, 2009 11:32 am
Matthias WessendorfJun 9, 2009 11:41 am
Michael ConciniJun 9, 2009 11:55 am
Curtiss HowardJun 9, 2009 11:56 am
Mike KienenbergerJun 9, 2009 12:01 pm
Mario IvankovitsJun 9, 2009 12:34 pm
Cagatay CiviciJun 9, 2009 12:40 pm
Hazem SalehJun 9, 2009 1:03 pm
Manfred GeilerJun 9, 2009 3:24 pm
Werner PunzJun 9, 2009 10:13 pm
Grant SmithJun 10, 2009 8:16 am
Grant SmithJun 10, 2009 8:17 am
Matthias WessendorfJun 10, 2009 8:53 am
Matthias WessendorfJun 10, 2009 9:28 am
Volker WeberJun 10, 2009 10:24 am
Werner PunzJun 10, 2009 10:38 am
Andrew RobinsonJun 10, 2009 11:31 am
Werner PunzJun 11, 2009 1:33 pm
Bernd BohmannJun 12, 2009 2:16 am
GaneshJun 14, 2009 2:24 am
Matthias WessendorfJun 14, 2009 10:50 am
Bernd BohmannJun 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Werner PunzJun 15, 2009 1:34 am
Gerhard PetracekJul 8, 2009 2:54 am
Hazem SalehJul 8, 2009 6:31 am
Jan-Kees van AndelJul 8, 2009 6:38 am
Subject:Re: [VOTE] jul instead of commons-logging
From:Gerhard Petracek (gerh@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 8, 2009 2:54:35 am
List:org.apache.myfaces.dev

Maybe we should stop the voting process

+1 (due to several reasons)

new suggestion: if a sub-project would like to switch to jul, we don't need a vote (since there is no new dependency). if a sub-project would like to switch e.g. to slf4j, we have to vote (due to the new logging-framework dependency).

regards, gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting, Development and Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces