atom feed2 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-cloudRe: [ubuntu-cloud] Ubuntu FAN Driver
FromSent OnAttachments
Peter WolaninJun 22, 2015 6:28 am
Dustin KirklandJun 22, 2015 10:44 am
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-cloud] Ubuntu FAN Driver
From:Peter Wolanin (pete@acquia.com)
Date:Jun 22, 2015 6:28:27 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-cloud

Looks like a cute hack that could alleviate a lot of pain from container routing, but not even available yet on trusty and maybe never on precise?

-Peter

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Ben Howard <ben.@canonical.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Just thought that I would forward Canonical's announcement of the Ubuntu Fan along here. We have been working hard on the container density story and looking at the networking options. The Ubuntu Fan is a simple, easy approach to container netwokring that increases addresses space by 250x for each host. We'd love for our users to give this a try and let us know how it works for you.

https://insights.ubuntu.com/2015/06/22/fan-networking/ http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2015/06/the-bits-have-hit-fan.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkpkN2ID1Ss