atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.google-checkout-api-classicaspTimestamp Check Failed?
FromSent OnAttachments
GMoneyAug 28, 2006 6:28 am
GMoneyAug 28, 2006 7:14 am
Subject:Timestamp Check Failed?
From:GMoney (Greg@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 28, 2006 6:28:10 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-checkout-api-classicasp

Good morning all,

Currently integrating Google Checkout into our e-comm software, and recieving a new, and different, error message. Everything was working fine friday night when I left work. And checking my logs, everything worked fine all weekend; orders came through, etc. etc. However, I checked the google checkout error log, and saw this in the list... and it started this morning.

We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://blahblahblahblah.blah/checkoutAPI.asp -- the error we got is: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed

I searched the dicussion group, and found a similar error, but nothing directly matching this. Anyone have any ideas?