atom feed5 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstackRe: [Openstack] OpenStack devroom for...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry CarrezSep 10, 2012 4:54 am
Russell BryantSep 10, 2012 6:16 am
Thierry CarrezOct 22, 2012 8:13 am
Sébastien HanOct 22, 2012 9:41 am
Jasper AikemaOct 22, 2012 11:51 am
Subject:Re: [Openstack] OpenStack devroom for FOSDEM 2013
From:Sébastien Han (han.@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 22, 2012 9:41:31 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

I'll be glad to offer my help as well. You can include me into this discussion.

Cheers!

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Thierry Carrez <thie@openstack.org> wrote:

Thierry Carrez wrote:

So this year around, to simplify organization I thought we would ask for a one-day "openstack" devroom, which could be merged with other "open source cloud computing" projects into a single devroom, if need be.

I just got the confirmation that we'll have a common "Cloud" devroom at FOSDEM 2013. It will be all day on Sunday, February 3rd in the Chavanne auditorium (550 seats) and it will be a common devroom with other open source cloud infrastructure projects.

I know Russell and Jasper volunteered to help organizing. If anyone else is interested, let me know so that I include you in the early discussions about co-organizing this devroom.