atom feed5 messages in net.java.dev.jna.users[jna-users] How do I call a method of...
FromSent OnAttachments
chri...@rwe.comJun 19, 2008 11:29 pm
Nikolas LotzJun 20, 2008 3:06 am
Jay WaltersJun 20, 2008 5:41 am
Nikolas LotzJun 20, 2008 7:17 am
Timothy WallJun 21, 2008 4:08 am
Subject:[jna-users] How do I call a method of a C++ class?
From:chri...@rwe.com (chri@rwe.com)
Date:Jun 19, 2008 11:29:40 pm
List:net.java.dev.jna.users

Hi everybody,

I'm having big problems because I don't know how I should call a C++ class. At least I assume it's C++, because I have no documentation. All I can do is to look at the method I want to call from Excels object catalogue. This catalogue says that there is a DLL named FINDATECOMlib that is stored in the file FinDateCOM.dll . In it, there is the class TCExtraHolSchedule. From that class, I'd like to call the method DownLoadTCExtraHolSchedule. The whole documentation of this method therefore states: Function DownLoadTCExtraHolSchedule(TradingCenter As String, FileStrName As String) As Long Element von FINDATECOMLib.TCExtraHolSchedule method DownLoadTCExtraHolSchedule

Does anybody have a clue? How do I call the constructor of that C++ class? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards, Christian

---------------------------------------------------------------- Geschaeftsfuehrung: Chittur Ramakrishnan, Dr. Berend Holst, Dr. Jens Hueffer, Georg K. Lambertz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dortmund Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Dortmund Handelsregister-Nr. HR B 21222 USt.-IdNr. DE 2588 96 719