atom feed23 messages in org.codehaus.groovy.devRe: [groovy-dev] Suggestions for @Imm...
FromSent OnAttachments
Guillaume LaforgeMar 2, 2009 2:16 am
Dierk KönigMar 2, 2009 2:38 am
Guillaume LaforgeMar 2, 2009 3:01 am
Dierk KönigMar 2, 2009 3:40 am
Guillaume LaforgeMar 2, 2009 3:53 am
melixMar 2, 2009 3:56 am
Guillaume LaforgeMar 2, 2009 3:59 am
Paul KingMar 2, 2009 4:11 am
Guillaume LaforgeMar 2, 2009 4:23 am
Tom NicholsMar 2, 2009 4:39 am
Michael MellingerMar 2, 2009 5:11 am
Martin C. MartinMar 2, 2009 5:31 am
Tom NicholsMar 2, 2009 6:19 am
Robert FischerMar 2, 2009 6:25 am
Robert FischerMar 2, 2009 6:39 am
Tom NicholsMar 2, 2009 6:51 am
Graeme RocherMar 2, 2009 6:56 am
Alex TkachmanMar 2, 2009 7:07 am
Robert FischerMar 2, 2009 7:08 am
Robert FischerMar 2, 2009 7:13 am
Alex TkachmanMar 2, 2009 8:18 am
Robert FischerMar 2, 2009 8:58 am
Guillaume LaforgeMar 3, 2009 1:39 am
Subject:Re: [groovy-dev] Suggestions for @Immutable
From:Robert Fischer (robe@smokejumperit.com)
Date:Mar 2, 2009 7:08:05 am
List:org.codehaus.groovy.dev

Granted. See the two sentences following where you stopped my excerpt:

And those languages changes come at a cost, both in terms of usability and in terms of performance. There are other problem spaces where similar arguments can be made, such as declarative/imperative hybrid programming (e.g. configuration DSLs) and driver implementations (e.g. "shell scripting" / "build scripting" / etc.).

~~ Robert.