atom feed5 messages in com.marklogic.developer.generalRe: [MarkLogic Dev General] Retrievin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Pooja RajputNov 9, 2017 3:11 pm
Ron HitchensNov 9, 2017 3:13 pm
Pooja RajputNov 9, 2017 3:17 pm
Justin MakeigNov 9, 2017 5:02 pm
Pooja RajputNov 10, 2017 11:18 am
Subject:Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Retrieving collections based on document uri
From:Pooja Rajput (Pooj@healthbi.com)
Date:Nov 10, 2017 11:18:44 am
List:com.marklogic.developer.general

Thanks Justin.

From: gene@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:gene@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Justin Makeig Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 6:02 PM To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <gene@developer.marklogic.com> Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Retrieving collections based on document
uri

You can build a collection query dynamically from the result sequence of
collection URIs that xdmp:document-get-collections() returns. For example,

cts:and-query(( … cts:collection-query(xdmp:document-get-collections($uri)), … )…)

On Nov 9, 2017, at 3:17 PM, Pooja Rajput