atom feed10 messages in org.wso2.wsf-php-userRe: [wsf-php-user] Trouble getting WS...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eric MardenMay 19, 2008 8:31 am
Dimuthu GamageMay 19, 2008 9:15 am
Eric MardenMay 19, 2008 9:18 am
Dimuthu GamageMay 19, 2008 9:26 am
Eric MardenMay 19, 2008 10:34 am
Eric MardenMay 19, 2008 9:25 pm.dat
Dimuthu GamageMay 19, 2008 9:39 pm
Eric MardenMay 19, 2008 10:58 pm.dat
Dimuthu GamageMay 19, 2008 11:34 pm
Eric MardenMay 20, 2008 11:48 am
Subject:Re: [wsf-php-user] Trouble getting WSF/php working onMac OSX (notserver)
From:Dimuthu Gamage (dimu@wso2.com)
Date:May 19, 2008 11:34:26 pm
List:org.wso2.wsf-php-user

Hi Eric,

From your log file, I noticed it has hit wsf_wsdl.php but hasn't continued. In that script there are some xsl and dom function calls, which I think the problem should be (just a mere guess). It can be libxml versions used for xsl and dom can be different (and incompatible), so the libxml library load at first will invoke which may cause either xsl or dom to fail..

for an example my computer (taken out from phpinfo)

libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.6.29 libxml Version (for DOM) 2.6.30

Looks these two version are compatible, so i'm not having problem, But 2.6.31 apparently not backward compatible (see the link[1]). So you may need to downgrade libxml for libxslt or upgrade libxml for dom.

[1] http://trac.macports.org/ticket/14063

Thanks Dimuthu

Eric Marden wrote:

Here is a fresh set of logs with debug = 4

I cleared the logs first, than ran the Echo Client (Basic) sample. Then the
first three wsdl samples. All by clicking the client link.

Let me know if you need more info.

-----Original Message----- From: wsf-@wso2.org on behalf of Dimuthu Gamage Sent: Tue 5/20/2008 12:40 AM To: wsf-@wso2.org Subject: Re: [wsf-php-user] Trouble getting WSF/php working onMac OSX
(notserver)

Oops! I forgot to mention to set wsf.log_level = 4. It gives the log with the debug messages

Dimuthu

Eric Marden wrote:

The log files are attached as a zip. Thanks for taking a look at this.

-----Original Message----- From: wsf-@wso2.org on behalf of Dimuthu Gamage Sent: Mon 5/19/2008 12:27 PM To: wsf-@wso2.org Subject: Re: [wsf-php-user] Trouble getting WSF/php working on Mac OSX
(notserver)

Can you send the wsf log files taken when it is crashing?. it is default to /tmp/wsf_php_client.log and /tmp/wsf_php_server.log

We may able to get some idea, at least info about the last executing lines.

Thanks Dimuhtu

Eric Marden wrote:

Do you have two versions of libraries installed in your computer? ( i mean in addition to the nightly, did you check an early release?).

Yes.

If that is the case can you clear the wsf.so and wsf_c directories in the php extension directory and build again.

This is what I did. I can retry if you think it would help.

And wsdl mode and wsdl generation to work you should set the scripts directory to the include_path entry in php.ini. I doubt you missed it.

This was also done. Include path has this location in it: /opt/local/lib/php/wsf/scripts and is where I copied the scripts folder from the tarball I downloaded.

Any other ideas?

-- Eric Marden Sr. PHP Developer 407.571.4861

Bonnier Corporation 460 N. Orlando Avenue, Suite 200 Winter Park, Florida 32789 www.bonniercorp.com

-----Original Message----- From: wsf-@wso2.org [mailto:wsf-@wso2.org] On Behalf Of Dimuthu Gamage Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:16 PM To: wsf-@wso2.org Subject: Re: [wsf-php-user] Trouble getting WSF/php working on Mac OS X (notserver)

Hi Eric,

Do you have two versions of libraries installed in your computer? ( i mean in addition to the nightly, did you check an early release?). If that is the case can you clear the wsf.so and wsf_c directories in the php extension directory and build again.

And wsdl mode and wsdl generation to work you should set the scripts directory to the include_path entry in php.ini. I doubt you missed it.

Thanks Dimuthu

Eric Marden wrote:

I want to get WSF/php installed on my Mac Book Pro - my development laptop - and I'm getting some errors when trying the samples provided. Everything looks to be installed correctly, and I compiled the WSF extension from source (using the latest 1.3.0 nightly) using the Linux instructions as a guide.

I have Apache2.2.3 + PHP 5.2.5 installed and working fine (via Mac Ports). The xsl extension is installed and enabled (libxslt version is 1.1.22, compiled against libxml version 2.6.3.1).

All samples under 'Basic Functionality' work, but when running tail -f on my apache error_log I get this error when trying the samples. Not sure if this is significant, or a by-product of having wsf.log_level set to 3.

malloc: *** error for object 0x4874754f: Non-aligned pointer being freed *** set a breakpoint in mailloc_error_break to debug

Sometimes the 0x4874754f changes, but the main part of the error is the same.

Same goes for the 'Function API samples' and 'Security samples'.

I am really wanting to use WSF for and with WSDL services, and when trying these samples, I get this error:

[notice] child pid 26061 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Any steps to correct these errors?

-- Eric Marden Sr. PHP Developer 407.571.4861

Bonnier Corporation 460 N. Orlando Avenue, Suite 200 Winter Park, Florida 32789 www.bonniercorp.com <http://www.bonniercorp.com/>