atom feed1 message in org.codehaus.jmock.userNew jMock concurrency package
FromSent OnAttachments
Nat PryceNov 28, 2007 2:28 pm
Subject:New jMock concurrency package
From:Nat Pryce (nat.@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 28, 2007 2:28:50 pm
List:org.codehaus.jmock.user

Hi all. I've been doing a lot of asynchronous, concurrent and event-driven programming recently and have needed to test objects that spawn concurrent tasks or schedule timer callbacks.

Therefore I've written an implementation of the Executor and ScheduledExecutorService interfaces from java.util.concurrent that can be used to test multithreaded code in the style described in http://www.jmock.org/threads.html. It's currently in SVN in the org.jmock.lib.concurrent package.

It's still immature and so may or may not make it into the next release. If anyone is interested in trying it out I'd be glad of any feedback.

No documentation yet, only the unit tests: http://svn.jmock.codehaus.org/browse/jmock/trunk/jmock2/test/org/jmock/test/unit/lib/concurrent/SynchronousScheduledExecutorTests.java?r=HEAD

Cheers, --Nat