atom feed37 messages in com.selenic.mercurialRe: hgwebdir replacement - pylons hg app
FromSent OnAttachments
marcinkuzminskiJun 3, 2010 11:55 am
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 1:20 pm
Jilles TjoelkerJun 3, 2010 2:00 pm
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 3:52 pm
Mike MeyerJun 3, 2010 5:08 pm
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 5:27 pm
Paul BoddieJun 4, 2010 1:35 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 4, 2010 2:19 am
Adrian BuehlmannJun 4, 2010 2:39 am
Benoit BoissinotJun 4, 2010 2:42 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 4, 2010 3:22 am
Mike MeyerJun 4, 2010 7:24 am
rupert.thurnerJun 6, 2010 4:33 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 4:05 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 7:30 am
Bill BarryJun 7, 2010 1:30 pm
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 2:28 pm
Bill BarryJun 8, 2010 6:19 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 8, 2010 1:10 pm
marcinkuzminskiJun 29, 2010 12:22 pm
DidlyJun 30, 2010 2:23 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 30, 2010 2:54 am
Alberto RodríguezJul 13, 2010 7:02 am
marcinkuzminskiJul 13, 2010 7:59 am
Alberto RodríguezJul 13, 2010 2:17 pm
marcinkuzminskiJul 14, 2010 2:41 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 17, 2010 3:36 pm
Didly BomAug 18, 2010 12:29 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 18, 2010 2:36 am
Didly BomAug 18, 2010 3:38 am
Alberto RodríguezAug 19, 2010 11:43 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 19, 2010 12:26 pm
marcinkuzminskiSep 23, 2010 4:55 am
Didly BomSep 24, 2010 3:27 am.png
marcinkuzminskiOct 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Adrian BuehlmannOct 11, 2010 12:00 am
Alberto RodríguezOct 11, 2010 7:42 am
Subject:Re: hgwebdir replacement - pylons hg app
From:marcinkuzminski (marc@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 19, 2010 12:26:47 pm
List:com.selenic.mercurial

Hi, I check the pylons graph and you're right, I have to check this but in my opinion it looks like a bug in yui-flot, since those 3 small graphs should be ploted on top of the longer ones in a different color and thus make them visible. I don't know if zooming would fix this but still it would be a nice option to show full graph and make a zoom on it. I'd update the hover, tooltip in new version. It'll show number of files changed/added/removed on together with number of commits. The churn extension looks very nice. I'll take closer look into it.

There's a lot to do, i really like to implement the hg-review extension into hg-app, and also work more on full text search on repository codes.

Thank you, and regards.