atom feed1 message in[v3] Schedule Change
FromSent OnAttachments
Abhijit KumarOct 14, 2009 11:00 am
Subject:[v3] Schedule Change
From:Abhijit Kumar (Abhi@Sun.COM)
Date:Oct 14, 2009 11:00:42 am

We have been working really hard to get GlassFish v3 ready for release before the thanksgiving holiday in the US. However, some of the specifications and the implementation needed more time than we expected to stabilize and of course the unscheduled downtime for has not helped.

Therefore, we are moving the hard code freeze (HCF) date to Nov 9, 2009. We are targeting Dec 10, 2009 for the final release of Java EE 6 compatible GlassFish v3.

The schedule has been updated at the following URL --

Thank you,