atom feed2 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.checkstyle-user[Checkstyle-user] Generics checking
FromSent OnAttachments
Greg IrvineMay 5, 2005 5:53 pm
Oliver BurnMay 5, 2005 6:25 pm
Subject:[Checkstyle-user] Generics checking
From:Greg Irvine (greg@thalesatm.com)
Date:May 5, 2005 5:53:46 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.checkstyle-user

Hi guys.

A quick thanks to start for the upgrading of Checkstyle to be JDK5.0 compatible! Good work!

Secondly, I'm trying to find where I can inform Checkstyle to not raise a warning when I'm actually using generics.

The standard syntax is for example Collection<String>, where there is no whitespace, but it's getting raised as a warning due to the standard whitespace check.

I obviously don't want to disable this because it's used elsewhere. Is there plans for a new check to be added?

Thanks for any advice.

Greg.