atom feed1 message in org.apache.incubator.general[VOTE RESULTS] Apache SocialSite acce...
FromSent OnAttachments
DaveApr 30, 2009 8:31 pm
Subject:[VOTE RESULTS] Apache SocialSite accepted
From:Dave (snoo@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 30, 2009 8:31:56 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.general

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Dave <snoo@gmail.com> wrote:

I think we've had ample time for feedback on this proposal.

I'd like to call for a vote on Apache SocialsSite, to be sponsored by the Incubator PMC.

Results of the vote: 6 binding +1 votes, 9 non-binding +1 votes

Non-binding: Bobby Bissett Chris Chabot Otis Gospodnetic Ramesh Mandava Volz Raphael Bruno Rovagnati Vincent Silverton Matthias Wessendorf Jamey Wood Binding: Betrand Delacranz Ross Gardler Dave Johnson Craig Russell Davanam Srinivas Henning Schmiedehausen

The Apache SocialSite Proposal: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SocialSiteProposal

Reference to the VOTE thread: Message-ID: <8fb9@mail.gmail.com>

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe we have an approval and the status file may be committed and the podling started. I will get the code grant paperworking going ASAP.