atom feed5 messages in org.openstreetmap.talk-siRe: [Talk-si] name:si tags
FromSent OnAttachments
Paul NormanMar 26, 2014 2:53 am
Igor BrejcMar 26, 2014 3:04 am
Janko MihelićMar 26, 2014 7:49 am
Igor BrejcMar 26, 2014 9:48 am
Aleš TrtnikApr 24, 2014 10:55 am
Subject:Re: [Talk-si] name:si tags
From:Aleš Trtnik (al@softdata.si)
Date:Apr 24, 2014 10:55:19 am
List:org.openstreetmap.talk-si

I allready corrected them. A few of them were my typos. Dne 26. mar. 2014 15:50 je oseba "Janko Mihelić" <jan@gmail.com> napisala:

Here's all the points, ways and relations with name:si in Slovenia

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/2S2

Click "Run" and then "Continue anyway"

Cheers, Janko Mihelić

Hello Paul,

Thanks for pointing this out. I tried to get some stats about the

name:si vs name:sl usage, but I wasn't aware the old Tagwatch reports for individual countries are no longer available: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Taginfo/FAQ#Can_we_have_statistics_for_a_single_country_only.3F

Are you aware of any other (easy) way to get Slovenia tags usage?