|Subject:||Re: [sca-j] new documents to review|
|From:||C Vamsi (vams...@in.ibm.com)|
|Date:||Dec 17, 2008 12:10:19 am|
A few comments on CAA spec are given below:
0. There is "" is the doc file name. Can we get rid of that?
1. In page 1, under This Version, it says rev2 instead of rev3.
2. In section 7.1, the method descriptions for ComponentContext methods seem to appear in the same order as the methods in the interface definition except for the cast() method. Change the interface definition so that getRequestContext() in line 665 appears before cast() at line 662.
3. Now that we say that the default name for @Property and @Reference annotation on a setter method is the JavaBeans property name, should we add a reference to JavaBeans spec?
4. The text in lines 1704 thru 1706 is: "A component MUST NOT have two services with the same Java simple name. If a Java implementation needs to realize two services with the same Java simple name then this can be achieved through subclassing of the interface."
I do not understand the second sentence in this. Does it mean there will be two services with the same name?? Can someone please explain? Also, the text that is deleted seem to talk about realizing two services with the same interface. Whereas the new text is talking about two services with same Java simple name. The text is from resolution of ISSUE-56 resolved at F2F in Nov. I apologize for the late turn around on this.
Subject [sca-j] new documents to review
There is now a Java CAA rev3 , with 56,75, and 111 applied. Anish, there were a few editorial problems with your changes in rev2 that I fixed up, but I did not do a thorough review of your changes.
This is also a working draft 02 for the Java C&I spec , (I started with 2 because there was a previous draft, if you don't like it I don't care) with issues 32 and 55 applied as well as a bunch of editorial stuff to get it in line with namespaces, document conventions, etc. Since there is no CD01 for this document, I guessed that I was supposed to make this a WD instead of a rev.
Dave Booz STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC and SCA-J TC "Distributed objects first, then world hunger" Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093 e-mail:bo...@us.ibm.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php