atom feed1 message in org.ruby-lang.ruby-talkInvitation to IPSI Conferences
FromSent OnAttachments
ko...@vreme.yubc.netJan 9, 2004 7:34 pm
Subject:Invitation to IPSI Conferences
From:ko...@vreme.yubc.net (ko@vreme.yubc.net)
Date:Jan 9, 2004 7:34:14 pm
List:org.ruby-lang.ruby-talk

Dear VIP of the Science:

IPSI Belgrade organizes scientific conferences all over the World, aimed at bringing together the elite of the world research. More details on the Web (www.internetconferences.net). So far, 7 times Nobel Laureates were talking at the opening ceremonies.

Those who come once, without exception, like to return. They like the atmosphere (we invest a lot into the social interraction) and esspecially they like the fact that the review included lots of useful comments (in addition to the professional internal review, we do three types of external review: IPSI, peer, and Google - via Google we find the major references of their research, and we ask them to help with an excellent review). We accept about 50% of the submitted papers, unless we do the conference in a small hotel, in which case the acceptance rate is smaller. Typically we do our conferences in the best hotels of the World (see the Web for "The Best Small Hotels of the World").

If you like that we inform you about our conferences (6 emails per year, for 12 conferences), please let us know. We will be informing you ONLY if you explicitely tell us that you like that to happen. Please, reply to ko@vreme.yubc.net if you have questions or to confirm your desire to be a member of our VIP CLUB!

Sincerely Yours, Management of the IPSI Conferences

***************************************************************** Following is the invitation for our Spring Conferences in Serbia: *****************************************************************

We are pleased to invite you, as a VIP Forum speaker, to one of the following two Spring 2004 conferences in Serbia:

a) IPSI-2004k at the mountain Kopaonik (arrival: Thursday April 1, 2004. and departure Sunday April 4, 2004.) Hotel Grand, headquarters of the conference, is rated as the best ski hotel in the nation (5 stars). All relevant information and the detailed invitation letter can be found on the web (http://kopaonik.internetconferences.net).

Deadlines: Abstract (100 words) by January 15, full paper by January 31.

b) IPSI-2004s in the monestary Studenica (arrival Thursday June 3, 2004. and departure Sunday June 6, 2004.) It is held in the most famous medevial monastery of the nation. Serbian frescoes of centuries 12 to 14 are considered to be the best of the world. All relevant information and the detailed invitation letter can be found on the web (http://studenica.internetconferences.net).

Deadlines: Abstract by February 15, full paper by March 31.

Deadlines for abstracts are short, but it is only 100 words, so it is easy.

We invite participants (99% from USA, Canada, Mexico, EU, Israel, and Far East) from the following three groups: (1) Well known university professors with a high citation index, (2) VIPs from leading industry, and (3) Talented PhD students from leading universities of the world. Also, the best PhD students of Belgrade University. So far, at our conferences, in seven cases Nobel Laureates gave the opening keynote. All those who visited our conferences in the past loved them and like to come back - see the web for the lists of participants of our past conferences (http://www.internetconferences.net).

If you plan to submit an abstract/paper, please reply to this e-mail at your earliest convenience, because both conferences have size limitation of 60 particiants. Our email address is ko@vreme.yubc.net

When replying, please put the name of the conference into the subject line (Kopaonik or Studenica).

Sincerely yours, Prof. Dr. Veljko Milutinovic General Chairman