atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.professional-phpOOP constructor in PHP, true or false...
FromSent OnAttachments
sali...@gmail.comDec 14, 2007 1:39 pm
sali...@gmail.comDec 14, 2007 1:47 pm
The Webdevil [ 360 PSG ]Dec 14, 2007 1:50 pm
Subject:OOP constructor in PHP, true or false ...
From:sali...@gmail.com (sali@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 14, 2007 1:47:06 pm
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

Hy,

My question will be about the __construct method (again :-P). I would like to understand furthermore the concept of such a "constructor" for PHP.

Mainly, is the OOP concept of PHP identical as true OOP languages ?

For example, I've seen that some use the name of the php class like "function MyClass" as a constructor, instead of the "__construct" one. So, can u tell me more about that ? I know it is not crucial, it should concern more best practices PHP programming to my mind, but it is still good to discuss about that...