atom feed7 messages in net.java.dev.rome.usersROME Behind Proxy?
FromSent OnAttachments
Ole Jørgen BrønnerMar 25, 2009 4:57 am
Robert "kebernet" CooperMar 25, 2009 11:15 am
Ole Jørgen BrønnerMar 25, 2009 12:11 pm
Subramanya SastryMar 29, 2009 8:34 pm.jar, .xml
Jiahui WangApr 2, 2009 4:55 pm
Nick LothianApr 2, 2009 5:29 pm
Jiahui WangApr 3, 2009 7:26 am
Subject:ROME Behind Proxy?
From:Jiahui Wang (jwa@inbox.com)
Date:Apr 2, 2009 4:55:02 pm
List:net.java.dev.rome.users

Hi,

I am using rome-1.0.jar behind a http proxy, and running into problems. I have
tried to export the http_proxy environmental variable, or use
System.setProperty() to set the proxy host and port in Java, or supply them
through -Dhttp.proxyHost and -Dhttp.proxyPort to java, and none of them worked.
I read some people had similar experience in the past, and wonder if there is a
known solution to this problem.

Thanks for any advice and help!

Jeff