atom feed31 messages in org.apache.lenya.userRe: Cocoon Version
FromSent OnAttachments
Wolfgang WeigelFeb 28, 2004 3:08 pm
Ethan SchroederFeb 28, 2004 3:49 pm
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 12:25 am
Gregor J. RothfussMar 1, 2004 1:01 am
Christian StockerMar 1, 2004 1:01 am
Rolf KulemannMar 1, 2004 1:08 am
Rolf KulemannMar 1, 2004 1:34 am
Jason HarropMar 1, 2004 1:50 am
Rolf KulemannMar 1, 2004 2:04 am
David PineloMar 1, 2004 3:33 am
Robert KobergMar 1, 2004 4:03 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 4:52 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 5:00 am
Robert KobergMar 1, 2004 5:03 am
Robert KobergMar 1, 2004 5:09 am
Dale ChristMar 1, 2004 5:15 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 5:26 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 5:28 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 5:33 am
Gregor J. RothfussMar 1, 2004 5:47 am
Dale ChristMar 1, 2004 5:58 am
Ethan SchroederMar 1, 2004 6:54 am
Dale ChristMar 1, 2004 7:55 am
Gregor J. RothfussMar 1, 2004 8:00 am
Andreas HartmannMar 1, 2004 8:26 am
Christian StockerMar 1, 2004 8:31 am
David PineloMar 1, 2004 8:56 am
Robert KobergMar 1, 2004 9:04 am
Gregor J. RothfussMar 1, 2004 9:05 am
Ethan SchroederMar 1, 2004 9:15 am
Jason HarropMar 1, 2004 1:45 pm
Subject:Re: Cocoon Version
From:Dale Christ (dech@yahoo.com)
Date:Mar 1, 2004 5:58:05 am
List:org.apache.lenya.user

--- Andreas Hartmann <andr@apache.org> wrote:

Dale Christ wrote:

All--

Which version of Cocoon is reccommened against the latest Lenya

CVS?

2.1.4 and CVS head are recommended.

I'm trying to use 2.1.4, in which some things to break.

Are the issues in bugzilla?

I believe they are. I'll check them this evening.

If I use the latest Cocoon CVS, Lenya doesn't work at all. I get the following initilization prolem from cocoon:

Initialization Problem

Message: The given container name is not unique: cocoon-portal

Strange ... I'm also using CVS head and it works quite well (apart from the known XSLT problems) ...

Did you do "ant reset"? Could you file a bug if the problem persists?

This is the shell program that I use to build my blog:

#!/bin/sh tomcatctrl stop cd ~/tomcat/common/endorsed rm xalan* rm xerces* rm xml* cd ~ echo "Retrieving Lenya from CVS" cvs -q -d :pserver:anon@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout -P cocoon-lenya echo "Retrieving cocoon-2.1.x" cvs -q -d :pserver:anon@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout -P cocoon-2.1 #build Cocooon 2.1 cd ~/cocoon-2.1 ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp #build lenya cd ~/cocoon-lenya ant reset ant clear ant install cd ~/tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/resources cvs -q -d :pserver:anon@cvs.bitflux.ch:/var/lib/cvs/editor co -P bxeng cd echo "Starting tomcat..." tomcatctrl start echo "done."

I'm a little strange in that I install everything in my home directory (/home/tomcat), but it makes management of the webapps I develop easier.

--Dale