atom feed4 messages in net.php.lists.pear-devRe: bcinvert in PHP_Compat / unreleas...
FromSent OnAttachments
Terra FrostSep 26, 2006 11:32 am
PierreSep 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Terra FrostSep 26, 2006 12:37 pm
PierreSep 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Subject:Re: bcinvert in PHP_Compat / unreleased versions of PHP 5?
From:Terra Frost (
Date:Sep 26, 2006 12:37:42 pm

Pierre wrote:

Download the last RC or fetch it from

You can also read the changelog and changes here:

If you follow the pear-qa list, each new PHP release (release candidates included) is announced there.

I just downloaded 5.2.0RC5-dev and got a "call to undefined function" error when trying to call bcinvert. Since I didn't see any reference to that function in the README, either, I'm gonna guess that this means that PHP_Compat's @since line for bcinvert is wrong? (since the function doesn't exist?)

I think it'd be nice if it did exist, although if it doesn't, that's okay, too. I'm just trying to further my understanding :)