atom feed5 messages in org.apache.mina.devCannot support TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_2...
FromSent OnAttachments
Will TaoNov 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Will TaoNov 28, 2006 5:04 pm
Vinod PanickerNov 28, 2006 8:15 pm
GBullockSep 11, 2007 8:49 am
Maarten BosteelsSep 11, 2007 9:13 am
Subject:Cannot support TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA with currently installed providers
From:Will Tao (
Date:Nov 28, 2006 5:04:06 pm

Hi all,

Continue with last email I sent; if I manully set the cihpher suite such as * sslFilter.setEnabledCipherSuites(new String[]{"TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA"}); I got the error as following, I am running java5 with debian, and I think the problem is whatever supported cipher suite I setup, it always returns Cannot support {....} with currently installed providers.

Anyone has any ideas? TIA.

org.apache.mina.common.IoFilterLifeCycleException: onPostAdd(): SSL:org.apache.mina.filter.SSLFilter@5ead9d in (SOCKET, R: /, L: /, S: at at at
org.apache.mina.common.DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder.buildFilterChain( at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketAcceptor$Worker.processSessions( at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketAcceptor$ at at Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot support TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA with currently installed providers at<init>( at at at<init>( at org.apache.mina.filter.SSLFilter.onPostAdd( at ... 6 more

Hi all,

I have download mina 1.0 and when I run the echoserver example with TLS/SSL protocol, I got exception as followings. Also, when I tried to print the value in the sslFilter.getEnabledCipherSuites(), it returns null. I also tried to use sslFilter.setEnabledCipherSuites() method to set various cipher, but I got exception as the algorithm is not supported. Any help would be very helpful, thanks.

06-11-29 10:42:38,092 ERROR impl.JCLLoggerAdapter.error(ln:443) - [/] EXCEPTION: Initial SSL handshake failed. at org.apache.mina.filter.SSLFilter.messageReceived( at

at Caused by: no cipher suites in common at at

at at at at

at org.apache.mina.filter.SSLFilter.messageReceived( ... 8 more Caused by: no cipher suites in common at at at at at

at at$ at Method) at$

at at ... 10 more