atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.sage-support[sage-support] Re: How can you read a...
FromSent OnAttachments
Fall In Love with SageFeb 5, 2009 11:11 am
David JoynerFeb 5, 2009 11:28 am
Fall In Love with SageFeb 5, 2009 11:48 am
David JoynerFeb 5, 2009 11:54 am
Fall In Love with SageFeb 5, 2009 12:10 pm
Marshall HamptonFeb 6, 2009 2:42 am
Jason GroutFeb 6, 2009 2:45 am
Marshall HamptonFeb 6, 2009 3:31 am
Subject:[sage-support] Re: How can you read a .txt/csv file in Sage?
From:David Joyner (wdjo@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 5, 2009 11:28:37 am
List:com.googlegroups.sage-support

Possibly I'm not understanding your English. Python can read in any text file, for example csv. So, the answer to your question seems to be in the thread you cited.

Also, if you want to know which directory Sageroot is, type SAGE_ROOT. For example:

sage: SAGE_ROOT '/home/wdj/sagefiles/sage-3.3.alpha1'

Hope this helps.