atom feed6 messages in Example on using wiseman to conne...
FromSent OnAttachments
Watsh RajneeshJun 10, 2008 9:39 am
Watsh RajneeshJun 10, 2008 9:41 am
Simeon PinderJun 11, 2008 3:02 pm
Watsh RajneeshJun 12, 2008 12:24 pm
Simeon PinderJun 17, 2008 2:59 pm
Rachal, DenisJun 18, 2008 6:24 am
Subject:RE: Example on using wiseman to connect to winrm (Windows Remote Management) service
From:Rachal, Denis (
Date:Jun 18, 2008 6:24:14 am

I have previously played with Wiseman & Winrm. You can you the following example
to access the Wiseman Traffic Light example using Winrm. That should get you

Some examples using Winrm to access the Wiseman traffic sample service.

You must first setup the winrm client security:

# Allow unencrypted messages winrm set winrm/config/client @{AllowUnencrypted="true"}

# Allow use of basic authentication winrm set winrm/config/client/auth @{Basic="true"}

# Set the hosts that are allowed (yours will be different) winrm set

# Create a new traffic light winrm create
-r: -a:Basic -username:wsman -password:secret
ResourceCreated Address = ReferenceParameters ResourceURI =

SelectorSet Selector: name = Light1

# Get the traffic light just created winrm get
-r: -a:Basic -username:wsman -password:secret
trafficlight name = Light1 color = none x = 10 y = 10

Hope that helps.

Denis Rachal

From: Watsh Rajneesh [mailto:wraj@Brocade.COM] Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:40 PM To: Subject: Example on using wiseman to connect to winrm (Windows Remote
Management) service

Can someone tell if wiseman is known to interoperate with winrm (on windows
boxes)? And if it is, then please specify the details of how one can get the two
talking to each other. I am having hard time in getting the wise.bat client to
talk to winrm installed on a win2008 server. I can give more details if anyone
is interested in helping out.

Thanks, Watsh