atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop[maildropl] forwarding mail via maild...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thomas SeifertNov 11, 2007 10:45 am
Sam VarshavchikNov 11, 2007 11:33 am
Thomas SeifertNov 11, 2007 2:54 pm
Sam VarshavchikNov 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Subject:[maildropl] forwarding mail via maildrop to same account on other servers?
From:Thomas Seifert (thom@mysnip.de)
Date:Nov 11, 2007 10:45:19 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

Hey folks,

for moving mail-services to another server I usually used the transport-maps to forward single accounts or domains to another server while dns has to keep up with the changes. With using maildrop as virtual-delivery agent this doesn't seem to work. Therefore I'm wondering if there is any way to forward mails to the same email-addresse but on another server?

With transport maps it was something like: na@domain.com :[new.servername.com]

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

thomas