atom feed5 messages in org.apache.incubator.isis-devRe: ICLAs for Apache.
FromSent OnAttachments
Dan HaywoodSep 21, 2010 3:13 pm
Mohammad Nour El-DinSep 26, 2010 3:29 am
Mohammad Nour El-DinSep 26, 2010 8:13 am
Mohammad Nour El-DinSep 26, 2010 8:17 am
Mohammad Nour El-DinSep 27, 2010 2:49 am
Subject:Re: ICLAs for Apache.
From:Mohammad Nour El-Din (nour@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 26, 2010 8:13:18 am
List:org.apache.incubator.isis-dev

Gr8 will progress with adding you in the Status Page and sending a request for crating an account for you :).

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM, <dsla@digis.net> wrote:

Hey Mohammad,

I received the following email on the 23rd. I think I am good to go.

-Dave

Dear David Slaughter,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

If you have been voted in as a committer, please advise the project PMC that your ICLA has been filed.

Warm Regards,

Craig L Russell Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

--- nour@gmail.com wrote:

From: Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour@gmail.com> To: isis@incubator.apache.org, da@haywood-associates.co.uk Cc: Dave Slaughter <dsla@digis.net> Subject: Re: ICLAs for Apache. Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:29:24 +0300

Hi Dave...

Would you please update us with the status of your ICAL :) ?