atom feed5 messages in org.apache.continuum.usersCustom Notifier
FromSent OnAttachments
Bob HerrrmannJan 4, 2006 7:21 pm
Emmanuel VenisseJan 5, 2006 12:55 am
Bob HerrrmannJan 5, 2006 4:14 am
Kolodziej, MaciejMay 15, 2007 6:16 am
Emmanuel VenisseMay 15, 2007 6:29 am
Subject:Custom Notifier
From:Bob Herrrmann (bo@jadn.com)
Date:Jan 4, 2006 7:21:53 pm
List:org.apache.continuum.users

I would like to use my own Custom Notifier for sending email. Our build/test process generates 10mb of output (we have a fairly large project with over 3000 tests.) I would like to write a customer Notifier which summarizes this output to just a few lines (usually we are only interested in what changed and what broke - failing tests.) Is there an obvious way to do this?

A crude way would be to email the output to a email address that pipes the email into a shell script which uses java or sed or grep or something to respin the email. It could then forward the resulting message to the proper people, I was hoping for something like plugging in a new class or some such.

Thanks -bob