atom feed2 messages in org.apache.jakarta.generalMoving Jakarta Slide and Jakarta Tagl...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rahul AkolkarApr 14, 2010 10:11 pm
Rahul AkolkarApr 14, 2010 10:19 pm
Subject:Moving Jakarta Slide and Jakarta Taglibs to the Attic
From:Rahul Akolkar (rahu@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 14, 2010 10:11:07 pm
List:org.apache.jakarta.general

Attic folks -

I'd like to inform the Attic PMC that the Jakarta PMC has voted to move the following projects to the Apache Attic:

* Jakarta Slide: http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/

* Jakarta Taglibs: http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/

I am hereby requesting the Attic PMC to take over the ownership of the above projects.

Jakarta folks -

Any volunteer(s) to help with the associated tasks for the moves? Here is a comparable example, Xang (see tasks performed):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-44

Please post to the Attic general mailing list if you are interested in helping with the move.

-Rahul