atom feed37 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gord TannerJul 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Filip MajJul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Ross GardlerJul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
gtan...@gmail.comJul 22, 2012 9:41 am
Laurent HassonJul 22, 2012 10:02 am
eduardo pelegri-llopartJul 22, 2012 10:16 am
Ross GardlerJul 22, 2012 10:19 am
Paul PlaquetteJul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Laurent HassonJul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Filip MajJul 25, 2012 10:45 am
Dan SilivestruJul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Michael BrooksJul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Paul PlaquetteJul 26, 2012 6:57 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 7:06 am
Jukka ZittingJul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 7:53 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 10:04 am
Ken WallisJul 26, 2012 10:51 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 11:10 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 11:36 am
Brian LeRouxJul 26, 2012 11:49 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 1:29 pm
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 6:53 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:04 am
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 7:06 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
Michael BrooksJul 30, 2012 8:56 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Gord TannerJul 30, 2012 2:18 pm
Ross GardlerJul 31, 2012 7:49 am
Jukka ZittingJul 31, 2012 10:03 am
Dan SilivestruJul 31, 2012 10:07 am
Gord TannerAug 2, 2012 8:58 am
Ross GardlerAug 3, 2012 12:52 am
Dan SilivestruAug 3, 2012 5:24 am
Subject:Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
From:Michael Brooks (mich@michaelbrooks.ca)
Date:Jul 25, 2012 5:12:06 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

I'm happy with Ripple existing as a standalone or sub-project. In either case, Apache Cordova will be able to consume and commit back to the project.

It's no secret that the purpose of Apache Cordova is to accelerate the Web as a first-class application platform. As browsers mature and operating systems embrace the Web, Apache Cordova can gradually step-aside. However, that doesn't mean that the project will die off as browsers and operating systems begin to offer the Web access to more APIs. Apache Cordova is a source of app development education, best practices, and tools. Tools for developing, packaging, and debugging Web applications across the wide range of platforms. This is where projects such as Weinre and Ripple become extremely valuable. They don't necessarily need to be under the Cordova project, but they need to be accessible to the project and its community.

Michael