atom feed4 messages in org.apache.xmlgraphics.fop-usersRe: PDFA - Problem with embedding of ...
FromSent OnAttachments
sivag_123Oct 21, 2009 12:41 am
Jeremias MaerkiOct 22, 2009 12:33 am
sivag_123Oct 22, 2009 2:39 am
Jeremias MaerkiOct 22, 2009 2:58 am
Subject:Re: PDFA - Problem with embedding of fonts when fo document contains more than 1 page
From:Jeremias Maerki (de@jeremias-maerki.ch)
Date:Oct 22, 2009 12:33:13 am
List:org.apache.xmlgraphics.fop-users

Usually, this is caused by some whitespace somewhere in the document that may not even produce any visible output. My recommendation is to put a font-family property on fo:root to avoid any fallbacks to default fonts which are not embedded but only referenced.

If this doesn't help, I'll need to see the FO file so I can try to reproduce.