atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRE: [courier-users] Got it installed,...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ronnie TartarSep 4, 2002 2:47 pm
Jesse KeatingSep 4, 2002 3:14 pm
Ronnie TartarSep 4, 2002 3:15 pm
Jesse KeatingSep 4, 2002 3:41 pm
Subject:RE: [courier-users] Got it installed, Now?
From:Ronnie Tartar (rtar@SYMBIOSTECH.com)
Date:Sep 4, 2002 3:15:05 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

A couple of added items, I just want to use the IMAP server and POP server that is included. I also compiled to use the gdbm db for user accounts.

Thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Ronnie Tartar [mailto:rtar@SYMBIOSTECH.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 5:42 PM To: 'cour@lists.sourceforge.net' Subject: [courier-users] Got it installed, Now?

Showmodules reads esmtp, local, dsn, uucp, and fax as being installed.

I need to setup email boxes for pop3 and IMAP. I've read the instructions but I am not very knowledgable with email systems.

I have installed with prefix /data/courier and created a maildire /data/courier/mail.

Just missing a couple of pieces.

Any help would be great.

Thanks