atom feed2 messages in org.apache.lenya.userMypub and Policies
FromSent OnAttachments
Christian KreutzMar 5, 2004 3:51 am
Christian KreutzMar 7, 2004 2:31 pm
Subject:Mypub and Policies
From:Christian Kreutz (schr@gmx.de)
Date:Mar 5, 2004 3:51:14 am
List:org.apache.lenya.user

Having set up lenya on the server it is great to browse through the default pub and make use of the CMS in a "real" environment. First of all I have to say Lenya is getting much more stable and it is really fun using all the functions.

But still I have a problem using my own publication which is basically a clone of the default pub. I cannot browse through the authoring area without login everytime to reach another page.

I changed ac.xconf with the right path, but this not enough. It seems somewhere is still a path set to the default publication.

For instance what about the policy-sitemap.xmap? It is not anymore there. Have I do more changes besides ac.xconf to get full access to mypub?

The debug on lenya.log didn't help me either.

Thanks for any help.

Christian