atom feed5 messages in org.perl.cpan-testers-discussRe: I would like to search other peop...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ben BullockJul 23, 2012 6:38 pm
David CantrellJul 25, 2012 4:18 am
BarbieJul 27, 2012 10:52 am
Ben BullockJul 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Andreas J. KoenigJul 27, 2012 7:28 pm
Subject:Re: I would like to search other people's test reports
From:David Cantrell (dav@cantrell.org.uk)
Date:Jul 25, 2012 4:18:26 am
List:org.perl.cpan-testers-discuss

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:38:58AM +0900, Ben Bullock wrote:

Some of the error messages from I get from CPAN testers are pretty obscure, like "Free to wrong pool" or "perl: fatal: relocation error". It would be a big help if there was a way to search the other test reports on the site to look for other modules which had the same problem and see how they solved it.

google://perl+free+to+wrong+pool

At the moment the site seems to be blocked from Google. A search query for "site:www.cpantesters.org Free to wrong pool" comes up a blank. Is it possible to have some kind of search function on the site? I investigated downloading the database and trying to search it myself but it is dauntingly large. If web search robots are disallowed from the site, is there any way to set up an alternative search?

The database doesn't include the reports themselves anyway, just metadata for things like perl version, OS, pass/fail/etc

Immigration: making Britain great since AD43