atom feed13 messages in org.wso2.carbon-devRe: [Carbon-dev] [Code Review] Schedu...
FromSent OnAttachments
Afkham AzeezAug 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Samisa AbeysingheAug 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Thilina BuddhikaAug 30, 2011 7:53 am
Tharindu MathewAug 30, 2011 9:28 am
Nuwan BandaraAug 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Janaka RanabahuAug 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Amila Maha ArachchiAug 30, 2011 9:20 pm
Afkham AzeezAug 30, 2011 9:41 pm
Amila Maha ArachchiAug 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Afkham AzeezAug 30, 2011 10:23 pm
Amila Maha ArachchiAug 30, 2011 10:28 pm
Afkham AzeezAug 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Amila Maha ArachchiAug 30, 2011 10:50 pm
Subject:Re: [Carbon-dev] [Code Review] Scheduled reviews for next week (5/9-9/9)
From:Afkham Azeez (aze@wso2.com)
Date:Aug 30, 2011 9:41:25 pm
List:org.wso2.carbon-dev

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Amila Maha Arachchi <ami@wso2.com>wrote:

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Afkham Azeez <aze@wso2.com> wrote:

Please organize the following reviews.

Group A BAM Event Receiver - Tharindu

Group B Gadget Repository - Nuwan

Group C Authenticator Framework - Thilina

Group D Registry Indexing - Janaka

Group E Metering - AmilaM

Billing code needs lot of improvements. I am on support until next Tuesday. I'll try my best to do the improvements after that and present. If not I would like to request for one more week to do the refactoring.

How come the billing code that has been in development since last December suddenly need a "lot" of improvement? How did you suddenly come to realize this? What are these improvements? I'd suggest that you just present the code as it is for the review. If you remember, this review was scheduled 1-2 weeks before the StratosLive launch and got delayed because of the release. I believe there was ample time to rectify the code.

AmilaM.