atom feed4 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] Problem with Tomcat ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Peter LedbrookAug 24, 2009 2:36 am
Graeme RocherAug 24, 2009 2:39 am
Peter LedbrookAug 24, 2009 3:13 am
Robert FletcherAug 24, 2009 4:35 am
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] Problem with Tomcat plugin and plugin resources
From:Peter Ledbrook (pet@cacoethes.co.uk)
Date:Aug 24, 2009 3:13:14 am
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

The tomcat plugin creates aliases to the directories so you shouldn't need the copying. If this is not working there may be a bug, but it works locally for the plugins I'm using

Bleh. No idea what was going on, but it's now working. I can't reproduce it either. It may have been because I initially had Nimble configured as an in-place plugin, and then some information got cached somehow that meant it would never work. Who knows.

Anyway, thanks for the info about the aliases. I'll keep an eye out in case this happens again and investigate further at that point.

Cheers,

Peter