atom feed5 messages in org.apache.incubator.jspwiki-userQuestion: ACL and Tomcat Auth
FromSent OnAttachments
TrollJan 21, 2008 8:40 am
Harry MetskeJan 21, 2008 9:09 am
TrollJan 21, 2008 9:14 am
TrollJan 21, 2008 10:13 am
Harry MetskeJan 21, 2008 11:48 am
Subject:Question: ACL and Tomcat Auth
From:Troll (jspw@webof.de)
Date:Jan 21, 2008 8:40:43 am
List:org.apache.incubator.jspwiki-user

Hi All!

I ve protected my jspwiki by the tomcat auth mechanism. I uncommented the lines at the end of web.xml file, created my own tomcat-users.xml file and changed the server.xml in $CATALINA_HOME/conf. So far it works all fine.

Now the question: is it possible to use the ACL features like

[{ALLOW view Janne,Mike Morris}]

with this tomcat auth-method? And if it will work, what is to do? Is there something I have to activate? I tried this statement above, but I regognize new changes: I can view my testpage, and that even though I m neither Janne nor Mike Morris ;-)