atom feed4 messages in org.samba.lists.sambaLicense manager
FromSent OnAttachments
Carey F. CoxApr 28, 1999 1:27 pm
Kalle KiviahoApr 28, 1999 1:46 pm
Janet DicksonApr 29, 1999 7:51 am
Carey F. CoxApr 30, 1999 7:51 pm
Subject:License manager
From:Carey F. Cox (car@tabasco.lamar.edu)
Date:Apr 30, 1999 7:51:22 pm
List:org.samba.lists.samba

Thanks to all that responded to my query on using FlexLM. Unfortunately, the software we want to serve licenses to Win95 clients does not have a version for Linux, i.e. there is no vendor daemon for flexlm to run.

We still want to set up the Linux/Samba server as the repository for the Win95 executables, so my only option would be to install the ProE clients on the Win95 wkstns (on the network drives) and use another Win95 box as the license server. Any suggestions?

Carey