atom feed95 messages in org.blender.bf-committersRe: [Bf-committers] Collada importer/...
FromSent OnAttachments
19 earlier messages
skotiJan 6, 2012 5:11 pm
Morten MikkelsenJan 6, 2012 5:34 pm
Przemyslaw GolabJan 7, 2012 12:40 am
Ton RoosendaalJan 7, 2012 3:30 am
skotiJan 7, 2012 5:03 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 6:49 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 7:06 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 7:38 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 7:49 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 7:51 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 8:22 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 8:29 am
Domino MaramaJan 7, 2012 9:03 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 9:07 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 9:10 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 9:23 am
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 9:46 am
skotiJan 7, 2012 10:15 am
Gaia ClaryJan 7, 2012 10:34 am
KnappJan 7, 2012 10:34 am
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 11:15 am
Alexandr KuznetsovJan 7, 2012 11:32 am
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:04 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:06 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 12:08 pm
Erwin CoumansJan 7, 2012 12:13 pm
Sergey KurdakovJan 7, 2012 12:31 pm
SebastianJan 7, 2012 1:22 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 2:33 pm
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 3:08 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 7, 2012 3:24 pm
Morten MikkelsenJan 7, 2012 3:36 pm
Campbell BartonJan 7, 2012 6:44 pm
skotiJan 8, 2012 1:57 am
François T.Jan 8, 2012 3:23 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 3:30 pm
angj...@gulftel.comJan 8, 2012 4:34 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 7:16 pm
Campbell BartonJan 8, 2012 8:39 pm
Juan LinietskyJan 8, 2012 9:36 pm
Kalle-Samuli RiihikoskiJan 8, 2012 9:54 pm
Campbell BartonJan 8, 2012 9:56 pm
François T.Jan 9, 2012 12:26 am
Ton RoosendaalJan 9, 2012 2:43 am
SebastianJan 9, 2012 3:09 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 3:59 am
François T.Jan 9, 2012 5:30 am
Peter AmstutzJan 9, 2012 5:37 am
Domino MaramaJan 9, 2012 5:50 am
Juan LinietskyJan 9, 2012 6:07 am
26 later messages
Subject:Re: [Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout
From:Juan Linietsky (redu@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 7, 2012 12:08:09 pm
List:org.blender.bf-committers

I think unless there is a skeleton, it samples animation of anything that has curves. As said, while it exprors everything, it needs some little tweaking, but the source code is so simple that it should be easy to fix.