atom feed5 messages in com.selenic.mercurial-develRe: converto from vss
FromSent OnAttachments
Diego OliveiraApr 13, 2009 6:47 am
Patrick MézardApr 13, 2009 6:59 am
Diego OliveiraApr 13, 2009 7:24 am
Patrick MézardApr 13, 2009 7:52 am
Subject:Re: converto from vss
From:Patrick Mézard (pmez@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 13, 2009 7:52:10 am
List:com.selenic.mercurial-devel

Diego Oliveira a écrit :

Hi Patrick,

I need to do a continuous mirroring from the vss to mercurial since the other team will not stop using vss. Do you know if with this approach I can easily do that? The process will be a little complicate, importing to svn and then to hg.

Sorry I have no solution for this. Implementing a VSS bridge is really
complicated given that VSS model is as weak as the CVS one and its API is
brittle at best. I know you are not looking for this answer, but if you intend
to spend some energy in this project, I advise you to use it to convince them to
switch to subversion first.